Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love is a satirical level and click on impressed by the traditional journey video games. It smuggles you out of your consolation zone and throws you into the center of a Chilly Battle spy intrigue – the place there’s a good greater sport being performed…
- An unique setting: fictional Chilly Battle period – alternate actuality unbound by historic accuracy, and the communistic Matryoshka full of people that work all of the potential angles to navigate this illogical, odd nation.
- Impressed by traditional journey video games – however higher. No dream-logic, no pixel searching. No-nonsense. Pure level and click on enjoyable.
- The Spy Intrigue – sleeper spies, stolen secrets and techniques and world-domination plots wrapped up in layers of humor.
- Quirky characters – Meet the mysterious Chief ruling Matryoshka with an irony fist, the clueless and guilible Evan, the courageous and witty Agent Anna and the infamous Minister of Propaganda…
- Do it your approach – a few of the puzzles are non-linear and could be solved in two or extra alternative ways.
- 21 hand-painted areas – that look surprisingly higher than their unique inspirations.
- 1,951 cleverly sneaked-in easter eggs – a few of them punishable by political imprisonment.
- Music rating as grand as Matryoshka itself – music by the state composer Arkadiusz Reikowski (Layers of Worry, My Brother Rabbit) with Primary Theme by Peter McConnell (Monkey Island, Grim Fandango)
- Full voice-over – in English, and subtitles in Polish and German.
- A 5-year plan – that nobody ever hoped to realize, and neither do you have to.