ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, impressed by basic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and plenty of others.
In 1986 each the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc had been destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You’re one of many survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to discover the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your house beneath the solar. And to analyze a shadowy conspiracy, geared toward destroying all that’s left of life on Earth.
- A robust character creation software, geared toward making the wasteland hero you wish to painting!
- A balanced roleplaying system impressed by GURPS. Every stat mixture gives a novel gaming expertise, distinctive dialogues, and new methods to unravel a few of the quests!
- Dozens of expertise, from lockpicking to playing!
- Many hours of gameplay on all kinds of places. Meet the opposite survivors in a courageous new settlement, constructed from the mud of the outdated world. Enterprise into the wilds, the place mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets and techniques of an outdated navy bunker. Or just lose your self, fishing at a scenic pond…
- Flip-based fight, impressed by Fallout 1 and a pair of.
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – each pleasant and harmful. Generally all on the identical time…
- Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that really feel like actual conversations with the distinctive NPCs of the game.
- Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, every with many various options. Play the game like You wish to!